Post pics of your chicks thread!!!

My lil chicks come tomm I got pearl white leigh horns

It's been cold for almost a month. I'm talking like 0-20 degrees and my leghorns lay almost as well as through the summer months. They're great layers. But they'll peck the **** out of your toes if you're outside in sandles.

It's been cold for almost a month. I'm talking like 0-20 degrees and my leghorns lay almost as well as through the summer months. They're great layers. But they'll peck the **** out of your toes if you're outside in sandles.

Can't say I've ever had that problem. I use shoes/boots to avoid poop and stuff on my toes. And now I know I am protecting my toes from their pecks. :) They have pecked freckles on my legs before. They're curious little thangs.

Can't say I've ever had that problem. I use shoes/boots to avoid poop and stuff on my toes. And now I know I am protecting my toes from their pecks. :)   They have pecked freckles on my legs before. They're curious little thangs.

I wear my boots if I'm in their run or their house but they free range in our yard and feild and honestly even in the cold I'm the crazy girl wearing sandals. Unless there's a lot of snow on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom