Post pics of your chicks thread!!!

I'm seeing something odd here. The one on the left looks like half black (front) and half gray (rear). Whassup with that chickie?

I think that's how the sun is shining on that particular chick. I saw what you did and thought it was weird too... then I saw the sun and shadows... crazy... that'd be pretty cool if chickens were colored like that!

This is the day we got our chicks.Kitt cat had to introduce herself lol.

jumpy.gif
Chirp~ific~ eggs 4-sale
jumpy.gif

Working together....
highfive.gif

Mine... all mine! "no peanut not yet"
lau.gif
silly chickie

Practice makes for good parents..
hugs.gif

Work the land...
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
getting it ready for the kids
jumpy.gif
"oh wait we are kids...
jumpy.gif

I'm using eco earth coconut fiber but I'm about to get some aspen shavings.I have one that is constipated and I think the coconut fiber is the reason.Not sure if grit would help out or not.

Meet my only Splash Isbar oh do I hope she/he is a Girly girl.Does anyone have experience sexing Isbar chicks it is
2-1/2 weeks old any educated guesses.Either way we will love it to death.

Thankyou

My 6 new chicks I got today. Got a Red Star-Rose, Ester Egger-Kanaliha Cleo, Delaware-Daffodil, Welsummer-Mocha, Buff Orpington-Tansy, and a Black Star-Anozira Duck. Sorry about so many pics. :)

Daffodil

Kanaliha. Means 'chicken' in Estonian.

Moka. It's a French spelling.

Tansy

Anozira Duck. My sister wanted her name to be Duck, but I didn't want that so much, so I added Anozira, it's Arizona backwards. I think she had pasty-butt, so I had to cut off the poop, and accidentally cut her a tad. She seems fine though.

Rose

Moka

I stole this idea from another BYC member. Hehe

The rest are of bringing them home.

Does the Welsummer's comb look too big for a 2-3 week old? Thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom