Post pics of your chicks thread!!!

936842_544648962244469_1181450666_n.jpg

Not quite finished with the coop and run. Rain has not let up. So we moved on up to an 8x10 temporary setup fo another week or two. Everyone seems happy with the space.

Not quite finished with the coop and run. Rain has not let up. So we moved on up to an 8x10 temporary setup fo another week or two. Everyone seems happy with the space.
I feel ya on the rain lately! I live over in Rockfish between Raeford and Hopemills. I had to built a temp coop out of pallets and a dog run, so I could bring my girls home. I bought them from an awesome dude who lurks the forum we get our fruit trees and fruit bushes ect from his business they have been over at his farm for a while now. 3 Rhode Island Reds, 3 Easter Eggers. Im getting ready to take a vacation at the end of the month so hopefully I get them in the perma coop and run before then and when we get back bring the rest of the girls over.

I feel ya on the rain lately! I live over in Rockfish between Raeford and Hopemills. I had to built a temp coop out of pallets and a dog run, so I could bring my girls home. I bought them from an awesome dude who lurks the forum we get our fruit trees and fruit bushes ect from his business they have been over at his farm for a while now. 3 Rhode Island Reds, 3 Easter Eggers. Im getting ready to take a vacation at the end of the month so hopefully I get them in the perma coop and run before then and when we get back bring the rest of the girls over.
Sounds like a good plan. Good luck the rain can't last forever (can it).

Back
Top Bottom