Post pics of your chicks thread!!!

This is a white leghorn/ Easter Egger! It's name is Tosh and it was hatched at 4 a.m. this morning!

Very cool! Should be interesting to watch it grow up.

Well, looks like I'm going to lose an 8th one. My gosh. I am numb. This one is a RIR too (makes 3 of them) and she isn't eating or drinking. Just standing there barely able to stand up. Just pitiful. Meyer refunded my money but that doesn't help my heart.

Last edited:
Aw geez! Just when you thought it couldn't get worse! It is nice to know you got a refund, but still. I know it hurts to have chicks die. There's no compensating for the emotional pain that brings. I pray that at least, no more chicks will die & the rest will thrive for you!

Aw geez! Just when you thought it couldn't get worse! It is nice to know you got a refund, but still. I know it hurts to have chicks die. There's no compensating for the emotional pain that brings. I pray that at least, no more chicks will die & the rest will thrive for you!

Thank you for the prayers. When I took them out of the box, I prayed a blessing on them. God didn't answer my prayer. Sigh.
Check this Chickie Cam out. The 8th one is dead. So much for having 28 new chickies.

http://www.grit.com/animals/livesto...m_source=iPost&utm_medium=email#axzz2TawJRjI5

Last edited:
Here's our latest. They are French Wheaten Marans. 3 hatched in incubator and 4 hatched to broody hen. Incubator had a 40% success rate and hen had 100%. We gave the inside ones to her and she's got them all now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom