Post pics of your chicks thread!!!

Oh oh! Better read up on "Chicken Math" posts! Be prepared! Chickens are addictive!

I have heard that. We live in town and getting away with 4 will be a miracle. Already wishing I could have more. A wonderful learning experience for my 7 yr old grandson, as well as myself.

Betty the Americauna, and Etta the Barred Rock who Might Be a boy??? What do you guys say. I have 3 two mo. Olds too! :)

finally i am able to get some pictures to upload, seems pictures off my phone won't upload
heres the two girls thelma and louise

shes still curious and as friendly as ever!

i didnt get any pics of the other 2 but they have started to lay! 3 eggs in less than a week! i think its only one of the two thats laying though!

finally i am able to get some pictures to upload, seems pictures off my phone won't upload heres the two girls thelma and louise shes still curious and as friendly as ever! i didnt get any pics of the other 2 but they have started to lay! 3 eggs in less than a week! i think its only one of the two thats laying though!
Thanks for posting!!!! Wow having trouble with your phone?? What type of phone? My iPhone works great.

Back
Top Bottom