post pics of your ducks - running in the yard,or swimming,or bathing.

ok. i just got back from my haircut. and i must say WOW!!!! such beautiful pictures. i used to have some ducks of my own, 2 magpies(male and female),1 wild crested mallard hen(i think), 1 mallard male,1 fawn and white somthing(male), 1 white pekin(hen),2 cayugas(2 females).

ill see if i can find some of them. i have pics somewhere i think. not many but a few. ill brb.

i found them. here they are. i guess i had more than i thought.

i got them from TSC. they followed me around the yard for a while. then i went to my dads for a week and they must have forgotten about me because they acted scared to death.

coleschickenpictures036.jpg

coleschickenpictures037.jpg

coleschickenpictures038.jpg

coleschickenpictures039.jpg

coleschickenpictures040.jpg

coleschickenpictures041.jpg

coleschickenpictures042.jpg

coleschickenpictures043.jpg

coleschickenpictures044.jpg

coleschickenpictures045.jpg

coleschickenpictures046.jpg

coleschickenpictures047.jpg

coleschickenpictures048.jpg

coleschickenpictures058.jpg

coleschickenpictures059.jpg

coleschickenpictures060.jpg

Ohhh they're beeyooootiful. I love the pics of them in the pool but with one standing super tall. They're so cute they look like stuffed toys!!! And I like the one of the adult white duck smilin at the camera!! It sort of looks like he's sneaked into the picture!!
I've got a two week visit to my sister comin up, I hope my three don't forget me while I'm away. Honestly, people should understand, I got ducks and so they have to come to ME. lol.

i wasn't even planning that. my step dad got them. i didnt know until i was walking to the bus. looked in the coop and there they where. in a little cage.

i was so anxious to come home. i got off the bus. went straight to the coop. sat down. talked to them. held them. and then it was all over. they where my babies. followed me everywhere. EVERYWHERE!!!!

cant wait to get some more. but got to wait for the chicken show in columbus in november.

Here are some pictures of my call ducks:

43338_dsc_0101.jpg

43338_dsc_0090.jpg

I have Charlie Hodum whites, Jerry Foley grays, one of which is an original Daphne Mays duck, two from Art Lundgren lines through Jerry Foley, a Foley self-black and a pair or Larry LaGesse grays.

They are in their stall here getting to know each other when I added the seven I purchased from Jerry into the group. 16 ducks total in all.

Back
Top Bottom