Post PICS of your GLORIOUS ROOSTERS here!!! All breeds welcome!

Pics
Hey this is a FUN posting place! I love roosters too! This is a pic from Halloween that I sent out to friends for a greeting! He was a really trooper! Any ideas for Christmas? ho ho ho! Allie
30548_cockle_dodle_boo.jpg

Quote:
Thats so cute. I wonder if my white silkie roo will let me put a little black top hat and tie a fake carrot to his beak. Call him Frosty. lol He's friendly enough. I just ma try it. lol

Here's a few of my mixed roos and some pure breeds.

I finally learned how to upload pics. O' boy this is even going to be more exciting than before.

Picture015-1.jpg

BBRed x ?= Jack

Catdaddyspics038.jpg

Romeo

Catdaddyspics036-1.jpg

Billy bad-@$$/so he thinks

Picture029.jpg

Eddie- the boss

Catdaddyspics057-1.jpg

Foghorn--Prod. Red X B.A. cross

Catdaddyspics956.jpg

Silver- my Phoenix roo I got for Christmas

Picture021.jpg

Jr. the yard boss

Picture023.jpg

Sambo- my 8 mo./ with very high testosterone levels. Should've named him Energizer instead.

Quote:
open a Photobucket account. upload your photos there and use the img link provided for each pic. copy it from photobucket and paste it where you want in here in your post. wa la, thats it.

I wish they would make it so we could send them from out computers. I know I would be sending more pics if we could do that. Photobucket is slow for me since I have dial up so I don't use it much.

That is something I wish they would change.

Quote:
Where did you get your Phoenix? Notice my Avatar? He is an American Onagadori. I'm not saying yours isn't a Phoenix by no means. Just curious as to who is breeding Phoenix

I got him from my brother, he thought they were Silver-duckwing OEG's but I told him that I thought they were Phoenix but really was a guess. I think he got them from Cackle or Ideal I'll have to ask him as I'm just not sure. Very interesting that you mentioned that. I'm not really familiar with either Phoenix or Onagadori.

By the way I noticed your town name is Hornbeak, Tn., what a coincedence I'm from Hornbeck, La.
lol.png

catdaddy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom