Post Pics Of Your Miniature Horses!!!!!!!!

Quote:
ep.gif
roll.png

I have fell in love with the minis. I have found one local, that I really want to get. But I have never owned a mini. I have had a tennessee walker before. But non of the little ones. I'm excited to get her. She is kept with 14 others and they push her away from the hay and feed. The man is going to seperate her for a week to see if he can put some weight on her before we he her. I have 4 cows and 2 golden retrievers. I'm wondering if she would do well with either, or do I need to keep her by herself. Please give suggestions.

Okay... i'll play These are my girls.. The grey is 3 and 'blondie' LOL is 2... I have had the grey since 4mths old..so yes just weaned. Her name is Violet, she is a "B" miniature .. Lacy is still an "A" and will likely stay that way given her aging, yeah it's a picture of a picture lol we had it blown up and i can't find the original right now...

and while painful, he's to lovely not show.. this is my stallion teague, he was a beautiful 32in boy, i had him as well from 4mths... and yes, clearly by my wording it's clear he is not with us...
sad.png
We lost him late last Aug, right up there with one of the worst days of my life. For sure.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom