Post pics/story of your Pitbulls and pit mixes!!

6 so far...3 blue tri, 1 blue white head, 1 champagne, 1 blue fawn

Hey everyone I'm new! Just wanted to share my beautiful eight month potty precious with you guys I really enjoy seeing healthy happy pitties you all have beautiful dogs! :)

i posted these in a dogs thread the other dog but thought they would be better appreciated here. my 4 girls 3 pitbulls/ gator line and an english bulldog to mix it up
the black girl graycie. is 8 yo and deaf from being hit by a car.. she is the momma of the brindle and blue brindle girls... the brindle girl wouldn't cooperate she is in heat and just wanted attention. poor agnus the blue brindle has an overbite and was born missing a nipple so she never gets to have babies but I might start looking for a stud next year for my brown brindle girl. she is pretty much perfect if I could get a picture of her, shes just a little big.. shes fat right now from being inside all winter shes about 55 pounds... the white dog was born deaf and Is a pain in the butt. I never had any drama til I brought that dog home, she literally bites the other dogs while they are sleeping and tries to drag them across the floor. her mouth is already almost as big as the pits yet she is half the size and only 6 months old, shes full of something...

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of the dogs I am seeing here are not pit bulls. The term "pit bull" only applies to the American Pit Bull Terrier. I am seeing many Staffordshire Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, and American Bullies. There is a difference! Look up all these breeds and see which ones better apply to your dogs. :) People with 75lb+ "pit bulls", you do not have a pit bull. People with little 20lb "pit bulls", you do not have a pit bull. "Pit bull" is not a blanket term! :)

look at the title of the thread it says pit bulls and pit bull mixes

..old game line pit bulls can and will be under 30 pounds with a proper diet , exercise and training... on a chain the dog would be much heavier... those same dogs often were duel registered as pitbull with one registry and am-staff with AKC and still are... I do agree people should learn the bread of there dogs.. american bullies are not pitbulls, but I would consider it a pitbull mix they are just mutts really.. in the early 1800's some breeders started breeding baiting and fighting bulldogs with the gamest , quickest most agile terriers they could find, they were called Bull-and-terriers or half-n-halfs... those dogs where later called pitbulls and selectively breed to create the two lines amstaff and staffy both pitbulls bread to different standers of perfection ... Akc wouldn't recognize pitbulls as a breed because of the fighting history and made them register under amstaffs.. its all a big bumfuddle ... you can read three different books and get three different stories.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having a problem with my 17wk old pitbull puppy and she is losing a lot of hair now she is breaking out I'm bumps allover her body I've changed her food from pedigree puppy Chow 2 Purina Puppy Chow also give her a bath with an anti-parasitic shampoo and give her Benadryl this has happened in 18days any suggestions plz
[/IMG][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom