Post picture of your turkeys!

Thanks! The guy I got them from said they were probably sweetgrass/royal palm mixes but he wasn't sure cause he had lots of different breeds mixed together. On the Porter's color calculator I figured that they must have been crossed with something else though. Now I wish I kept them cause I loved their coloring.
he.gif

Thanks! The guy I got them from said they were probably sweetgrass/royal palm mixes but he wasn't sure cause he had lots of different breeds mixed together. On the Porter's color calculator I figured that they must have been crossed with something else though. Now I wish I kept them cause I loved their coloring.
he.gif
They're very nice looking!

-Kathy

Thanks!

The rooster in the background in the last pic I raised with the turkeys so he was kinda confused if he was a turkey or chicken (still is confused now that I got more turkeys).

Here he is with his turkey friends. The two on the right are the ones in the pictures above, the male is standing up and the female is sitting down (and the other two poults were also females).

Thanks!

The rooster in the background in the last pic I raised with the turkeys so he was kinda confused if he was a turkey or chicken (still is confused now that I got more turkeys).

Here he is with his turkey friends. The two on the right are the ones in the pictures above, the male is standing up and the female is sitting down (and the other two poults were also females).
too cute!

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom