Post Pictures Of Your Cayuga Duck & Ducklings

AnjKar n Ducks

Chirping
Jul 14, 2016
The Battle Born State
My Coop
My Coop

This is Beeker my female Cayuga. I'll be having ducklings in about a week and I'll post those also! :love :celebrate

Pretty girl! :) Where are you getting your ducklings from?

I have two female Cayugas myself. This one is Pepper:

And here's Nutmeg (her baby pic is my avatar). Her white splash has gotten bigger with each moult:

What gorgeous ducks! My ducklings just arrived this morning and two of them are Cayuga females. I hope that when they grow up they are as pretty as the other ducks on this thread. ;-)

Look at the widdle black webby feet!!!! I just can't get over how cute they are! (All of these pics are of the same Cayuga duckling.)

What gorgeous ducks! My ducklings just arrived this morning and two of them are Cayuga females. I hope that when they grow up they are as pretty as the other ducks on this thread. ;-)

Look at the widdle black webby feet!!!! I just can't get over how cute they are! (All of these pics are of the same Cayuga duckling.)

OMG, I want to snuggle that little face forever!! <3

I received mine they this morning too! I got 1 male and 1 female! :love

Your duckling looks really happy and she's so cute :weee

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom