post pictures of your coops

Thanks, all:)

The yard is about 30 feet across- we built it so they could be "outside" in case we didn't have the comfort level required for free range. This summer we actually did try to let the free- they LOVED it. But, a couple of weeks ago something got one of the girls- we were devastated. We think it was a fox, since the local dogs who run also live with their own chickens and leave them alone. So now the girls (and boys) don't go outside their yard. I feel bad for them, but we only have 8 chickens and don't want to lose any more.

My kids call this an okiefied coop......."ghetto"coop.......after seeing all those beautiful coops....I guess I agree......mine was free so it looks beautiful to me
gig.gif

WebPicture070.jpg

Free is good! But we had to get set up in a hurry, so it cost us. We had been planning on building a coop ourselves and getting babies next spring, but, well, these just fell into our laps.

VALMOM....I emailed your web site, but forgot to ask where you bought your chickens house? I live near you and wondered in case i was ever able to get something like that. We have a nice one my husband built but decided it would have been hardly any more to buy one
roll.png

Last edited:
That is another beautiful coop!!! I do not have a "real" chicken coop that I can stand up in and when I see these gorgeous coops I wish I did. Very nice.
And Okie it is ok because my chickens live in ghetto coops too....lol:gig

Back
Top Bottom