Post pictures of your dog(s) with your flock!

Now THAT's sweet!
smile.png
First time I actually saw a maternal look on a cat's face!

This is Max... he is also a "high prey drive" animal who loves to snuggle goats, chickens, bunnies, and cats...
85560_imag0053.jpg

This is paco sneaking drinks out of the chicken waterer:
85560_dscf2040.jpg

And this is Paco making sure he gets his share of the snacks:
85560_dscf2029.jpg

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

Quote:
I just looked up mcnab dog on google images and I can't believe the resemblence. I have never even heard of that breed before. Zoey is super hyper. She is like a spring! She hardly ever sits still! She also has blue eyes. I think you are right about her breed. Thank you!
thumbsup.gif

Yes that is a California stock dog...Notice the cat like feet. We have owned mcnab in the past. Most people have not heard of them because California breeders want it that way, LOL. They can be tough to handle though if they do not have a job to do.​

Great thread!
I think only one of my dogs would do well around my birds...oddly enough it's the wolf mix.
tongue.png

My Chow is too crabby and my Pit loves cats and no other small creatures....he was raised with cats and believes he is a cat.

OMG ~ I just loved looking at all the pics with your chickens and pets there all just so cute!!!
i hope to get some pics soon..
luv
pam x

Quote:
I just looked up mcnab dog on google images and I can't believe the resemblence. I have never even heard of that breed before. Zoey is super hyper. She is like a spring! She hardly ever sits still! She also has blue eyes. I think you are right about her breed. Thank you!
thumbsup.gif

Yes that is a California stock dog...Notice the cat like feet. We have owned mcnab in the past. Most people have not heard of them because California breeders want it that way, LOL. They can be tough to handle though if they do not have a job to do.

Yeah Zoey tends to find her own job... and usually its a job that we dont like (ie: taking all the flowers out of the garden and "replanting" them. Or digging a giant hole in the middle of the yard.) But she is a good little dog.
smile.png
I try to make up little games for her.

My Doberman, Lucy, drooling over the girls. Right after this picture was taken she was banished from the lot for trying to dig under the fence. She would eat them in a second!

89664_dogchicks.jpg

the birds don't seem to care the dogs are around. the dogs get a crazy look in their eye and then chase each other, but not the birds.

Back
Top Bottom