post pictures of your drakes!

i’m making an byc article about keeping drakes and all drake flocks

if you have drakes please post pictures of them here if i can use them - can be a single drake but preferable together
20201106_122312 54.jpg

how do you manage 3 drakes and a hen? i have 3 drakes and 2 hens but kept separate and only see each other supervised
The two mallards are still young, so they haven’t tried mating or anything yet. My hen raised them. One of the mallards will be rehomed, and the other will be the special guest at Christmas dinner. I plan on getting more hens, what breed would recommend? My drake is a blue Swedish, and my hen is a pekin.

The two mallards are still young, so they haven’t tried mating or anything yet. My hen raised them. One of the mallards will be rehomed, and the other will be the special guest at Christmas dinner. I plan on getting more hens, what breed would recommend? My drake is a blue Swedish, and my hen is a pekin.
pekin would be best because of the size, why not rehome the other mallard (actually a rouen) too?

pekin would be best because of the size, why not rehome the other mallard (actually a rouen) too?
My sister wants hers rehomed, I’d rather make a meal out of mine, knowing he lived a good life, than send it to a home where I don’t know what his living conditions would be like. Which one do you think is a Rouen?

Back
Top Bottom