Post pictures of your Meyer hatchery Cookies & Cream chickens (Hens & Roosters)!!

This is my little 14 week old Dazzle. She’s pretty small, a little shy, and very quirky. We were hoping for a little more cream mixed with our cookies, but we love her.
Mine is about 16 weeks and is only just starting to get some cream feathers in the black section of her feathers! With mottled birds most of the mottling shows up with the first adult molt! So yours should likely get some more cream!

Mine is about 16 weeks and is only just starting to get some cream feathers in the black section of her feathers! With mottled birds most of the mottling shows up with the first adult molt! So yours should likely get some more cream!
Ooooh, thank you, that's exciting!

Here’s one of mine 😍 her name is Marilyn. I have 7 growing out and she has the best poof!
IMG_2068.jpeg

Today 4/18/2024 the above is my milk and cookies born jan. 2024. Sold to me as two female but I'm concerned the one on the right might be a roo. What do you think??? Can't keep roos where I live and they seem to be bonded already. I really like them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom