Post your adds for California Wanted or for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM sent about the silkies

I'm looking for a good quality bourbon red tom. crisp white, good feet, good wings, no split wing, able to breed this spring. No antiques please.

Last edited:
We'll I'm here.
smile.png
I should have some chicks in a week or two, Marans, silkies, and maybe a couple Araucanas.

Quote:
I'm in the San Gabriel Valley, I think that's about two hours north of you, hensplease. Whether they all hatch out okay, I believe there are some SQ whites, and PQ lavenders. I'll have to check the markings. The Araucanas are purebred Araucanas, not Ameraucana or EE--they're rumpless chickens that lay blue eggs. All of these eggs are from AHappyChick, and I've hatched out a good number of hers before--they're beautiful. The white Silkies are spectacular!

ETA: I'm not selling all of the chicks, just the extras, some of which my mother and I are sharing (Araucanas mostly). I have about 30 developing in the incubator right now.

Last edited:
Hi All- I have some mottled Java roos that need a home. 2 of them. One has red glints in his heckels. Which would be goodfor a start to a auburn java line. They are free. and beautiful. If you want pictures I can post them, just let me know.

37922_chicken1.jpg

Would love to find HIM a good home ~ and would LOVE a laying hen in exchange. Or, will pay for a laying hen (maybe 2), if you take MR. NOISY off my hands....
smile.png
I just can't do freezer camp...

I am in SoCal right near Temecula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom