1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Post your adds for California Wanted or for sale

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by hensplease, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hensplease

hensplease Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2009
    san diego
    i am looking for some silkys on january 6th i will have Bcm chicks and white cochin mutts

2. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    PM sent about the silkies

I'm looking for a good quality bourbon red tom. crisp white, good feet, good wings, no split wing, able to breed this spring. No antiques please.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  3. hensplease

May 9, 2009
    san diego
    i thought there was alot more cali people

4. Haleth

Haleth Out Of The Brooder

Aug 17, 2009
    Southern California
    We'll I'm here. [​IMG] I should have some chicks in a week or two, Marans, silkies, and maybe a couple Araucanas.

5. hensplease

May 9, 2009
    san diego
    where are you located are the silkes sq are they real americanas or are they EE

6. fancbrd4me02

fancbrd4me02 Chillin' With My Peeps

I will have some D'Uccle chicks around the begining of February. The hens are Porcelain and Lavender. The roos are Porcelain and Gold-Necked.

7. hensplease

May 9, 2009
    san diego
    whats gold necked?

8. Haleth

Haleth Out Of The Brooder

Aug 17, 2009
    Southern California
    Quote:I'm in the San Gabriel Valley, I think that's about two hours north of you, hensplease. Whether they all hatch out okay, I believe there are some SQ whites, and PQ lavenders. I'll have to check the markings. The Araucanas are purebred Araucanas, not Ameraucana or EE--they're rumpless chickens that lay blue eggs. All of these eggs are from AHappyChick, and I've hatched out a good number of hers before--they're beautiful. The white Silkies are spectacular!

ETA: I'm not selling all of the chicks, just the extras, some of which my mother and I are sharing (Araucanas mostly). I have about 30 developing in the incubator right now.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  9. TACEYPERKINS

TACEYPERKINS Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Medford,Oregon
    Hi All- I have some mottled Java roos that need a home. 2 of them. One has red glints in his heckels. Which would be goodfor a start to a auburn java line. They are free. and beautiful. If you want pictures I can post them, just let me know.

10. MakeMineCadburys

MakeMineCadburys Out Of The Brooder

Jul 29, 2009
    Southern Cali
    [​IMG]

Would love to find HIM a good home ~ and would LOVE a laying hen in exchange. Or, will pay for a laying hen (maybe 2), if you take MR. NOISY off my hands.... [​IMG] I just can't do freezer camp...

I am in SoCal right near Temecula.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by