Post your Chick Pictures Here!!!

Here are my "girl's": Milly the Rhode Island Red, Henrietta the Golden Sex Link, Victoria the Araucana, Phoebe is the larger Speckled Sussex and Isabella the smaller Speckled Sussex and Twilliger is a Black Star.

These are my very very first chickens ever! Just a new mom here, they are Buff Orpingtons, and I'm having such fun with them!

These are the first batch
4 total of five eggs i set up....broody moms x3. natural mom never went broody but three others did the job...together! i separated the younger broody and put her on four more eggs from my gold laced cochin (whom I am completely surprised missed being broody this time) so had three from second hatch. here they are with the above babies mommas sister standing in to brood.
third broody mama, Hope, with Peppers babies she is raising...Cochins make the best mamas i think....

Dad of both sets of chicks...My Roody Roo. and mama of second batch Pepper.
Firstborn chick this year from first batch. Popcorn. Yeah dumb name.

Mama of first chickss on right (including Popcorn) Faith, and sister Hope on left who is the broody mom to second batch, confused yet? They sure were... I learned the hard way almost not to put three brooding hens in the same barn. Begawky pecked at baby cricket until she had an owie on her head....shes ok now, but second set was living in my house for two weeks for safety.

my favorite hen, Faithy.

and the older set of four chicks yesterday. Popcorn, Rusty Roo, Onyx and Jett.
Sorry so many pics, I couldnt help it.

here id my teenies if that counts
they are out grazing they been up two days from rain only coming out when was ckear

or sunning

These are my three blue Ameraucanas (smallest is the roo).

...and the rest of the "6-8" chicks we were intending to buy. This is what happens when you live a few minutes away from a major hatchery. :)

Back
Top Bottom