post your chicken coop pictures here!

That's a really nice design is there ply wood or something under the pallet slats I have ply wood on mine and that looks really nice and I was planning on putting vinel siding on my coop in the spring what is the dementions for that

The base of it is 555 I didn't put any plywood on first I wanted it to be light so I can move it once I get it in place I might put interior walls in to help insulate

interior walls will do more than insulate which in most places isnt necessary. But having few joints and connections will make it easier to clean in the long run.... Plus the added benefit of making it easier to manage pests.

Not that you will get them.... but i bought a flock of landrace chickens.... desert birds wily and great foragers. Unfortunately they came with mites....

Mites love to sleep int the little spaces between wood joints. and those places are very tiny.

deb

Yes I hate messing with the nails taking them out of stuff like that and they always bend or something just to make u mad trying to tap it straighten it up to be able to get it out and and I get my moms dad and my moms brothers anger and I get mad somtimes dealing with that stuff I start cursing and swearing and absolutely feel like I could smash the thing I am making and then rip it out of the coop once it's finished and it don't look right or don't work right and then feel like I could rip it out of the coop smash it and throw it in the fire

Back
Top Bottom