post your chicken coop pictures here!

We just got our birds two weeks ago. While there's not much left to do in the coop, we're experimenting with stuff in the run to make it more interesting for our two Silkies. This setup is in Chicago. The coop in inside the 2 1/2 car garage and the run is along the outside between the garage and our neighbor's fence. Pretty sure we have the only chickens for miles.
smile.png

That is a very clever setup! Do you have any photos of the inside?

The latest update on the coop. Hubby got the nest boxes framed in and we are starting on the roof. In the background you can see the garden (my cucumber trellis on the left) and the compost area on the right. In the left foreground is a raised bed where I've since planted several different herbs that grow as perrenials here in Alabama. It's finally beginning to look like a coop...sort of.

I purchased the plans from EBay, and after a few weekends and several trips to the hardware store it's finished! (Almost, need to put trim on the nesting box)

We just got our birds two weeks ago. While there's not much left to do in the coop, we're experimenting with stuff in the run to make it more interesting for our two Silkies. This setup is in Chicago. The coop in inside the 2 1/2 car garage and the run is along the outside between the garage and our neighbor's fence. Pretty sure we have the only chickens for miles.
smile.png

Love that set-up! Such a good use of space:)

Back
Top Bottom