post your chicken coop pictures here!

Quote:
Hey!!! Great job!!! Love the door latch!! Looks like something I would do...my friends laugh at me for "Saving" bit and pieces of wood....I figure about the time I toss that junk in the garbage or fire...I will find that I need a piece just like it...Happens all the time!!! Once again!! Great job!!!
THIS MAY BE MURPHY'S SECOND LAW.. ???
Every time I throw something out, It is usually less than 3 weeks and I NEED IT.
lau.gif
gig.gif
Never fails.
Or: The surest way to find a lost article is to replace it.

That might work. If you're not that adept at building things (or can't tolerate the smell of contact cement). Fortunately, I like woodworking; it takes me back to my childhood helping my Dad in his workshop.
old.gif
My dad was a Machinist.... so My favorite smells are cutting oil and hot chips.... MEK for cleaning parts... contact cement is a non issue....
gig.gif

We converted my kids playhouse. The top is their coop and we enclosed the bottom area so they have more room to roam when

they aren't free ranging.

I'm too old to climb steep stairs to clean out a 2nd floor coop but if you have children, they can do the job for you!
big_smile.png
Very functional use of a nice playhouse.

Cool!!! Your chickens will love it. I add new "Furniture" to my birds run, move things around...trying to enrich their surroundings..they love "Up" and your new coop has lots of options....for adding a "jungle gym" for your birds...I just added a couple of perches inside a chick cage...it was funny..first, they are cautious...then curious...they check it out...then try it out...now I have to add another!!! Not enough room for them all. Great job!!

Back
Top Bottom