Post Your Chicken's Names Here!!!

Pics
I have a California White named PeanutButter (it used to be Milky Way, PeanutButter just stuck, and she follows me around and constantly invades the house.), a mystery named Izzy (aka SuperChicken), a Barred Rock named Willow, a Silkie named Splash, and a baby bantam on the way.

I have a California White named PeanutButter (it used to be Milky Way, PeanutButter just stuck, and she follows me around and constantly invades the house.), a mystery named Izzy (aka SuperChicken), a Barred Rock named Willow, a Silkie named Splash, and a baby bantam on the way.

How cute would it be if Faffle and Peanut Butter were boyfriend and girlfriend. !

Ok. Only 1 chicken has a name. Aptly named by our 1.5 year old. A silkie cockerel named "Faffle". (That's how my lil cutey says waffle.
smile.png
I have never heard the nsme aptly, very unique.

I have a chicken named Milkieway, but as you can see i spell it different and I named her after the galaxy.

SuperChicken/Izzy earned her name by recovering from WEST NILE in 24 hours.

I named Milky Way after the galaxy, too.

Quote: How cute would it be if Faffle and Peanut Butter were boyfriend and girlfriend. !
Wouldn't work. She thinks she's a rooster... she crows and lays eggs.

Last edited:
I'm new here.
5 spoiled little hens.
Fiona and Cinnamon - Ameraucanas
Goldy (aka Blondey) - Plymoth Rock
Samantha (aka Sammy) - Buff Orpington
Mahoozapote (aka Magilicuty, Mahoozapoopy, that one with the silly name....) - Golden Laced Wyandotte

also felt it is necessary to share that I was raised on a small farm and we always had chickens, 30+ .....I named every single chick then too, my parents were amused..... but my favorite chicken of all the flocks we had back then was Henryetta, who was a RI Red.

I'm new here.
5 spoiled little hens.
Fiona and Cinnamon - Ameraucanas
Goldy (aka Blondey) - Plymoth Rock
Samantha (aka Sammy) - Buff Orpington
Mahoozapote (aka Magilicuty, Mahoozapoopy, that one with the silly name....) - Golden Laced Wyandotte

also felt it is necessary to share that I was raised on a small farm and we always had chickens, 30+ .....I named every single chick then too, my parents were amused..... but my favorite chicken of all the flocks we had back then was Henryetta, who was a RI Red.M
My very first chickens name was Goldy!She was an awesome chicken. She had the best personality out of the chickens i had. She would sit on my shoulder and when I would shuck corn into a bucket she just sat on the rim of the bucket, watched and waited for me to get done. She would sit there with me for hours on end.

Speckled Sussex-Cinnamon
Blue Andalusian-Silver
Easter Egger-Peanut Butter
Easter Egger-Spice
Black Australorp-Matilda
Buff Orpinton-Daffodill
Barred Rock-Spike
White Rock-HenRetta
Silver Laced Wyandotte-Jasmine Black
Welsummer mix cockrel-Max

Mine are Roo, Taco, Shelly, Ginger, Speckles, Sprinkles, Billy, Bob, Ethel, Peep, and Mary Anne.

Roo, Shelly, Taco= Lavender Orpingtons
Peep, Ethel, Ginger, Billy, Bob, and Mary Anne=Golden Comets
Speckles, Sprinkles=Silkies

Back
Top Bottom