Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

br7mid.jpg

Well, I am only really crushing on one, the one who has a gf. The others are either crushing on me, used to crush on me, or are just flirts. It's the ones who are presently interested that have me the most wound up... I don't want to show any intrest in them, but they are really good friends, and both have social issues, and I'm the only person who really takes the time to listen to them.

I get it.

What guy??

I can't stand guys. They don't understand anything most of the time. So I had a boyfriend, he really liked me and I really liked him, but I didn't like him no more, and he got seriously jealous of everyone I talked to. So I broke up with him. Taught me a lesson. I will nottttttt go out with any other guy for a very long time.
roll.png
I just can't stay in a COMMITMENT, ya know? But I don't really have crushes. I have my dog <3 and my sheep <3 and poultry <3 oh and this one time before we broke up, he was like, you like your animals more than me, don't you? And I said yep! He was like, oh well ican see we won't work out well will we? And I said nope, we won't! Cause I had been planning to break up with him anyways. He's still obsessed with me.

Back
Top Bottom