Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Oh, JP, you left out all the important details! *eyeroll*

Men always do!
lol.png

Like, how we both agreed that we were disgusted with my ex-crush. How he looked at me kinda serious and said, "I wish you were my girlfriend." How I replied, "I wish I was, too." How he grinned that lopsided grin of his and said, "Well, I guess that means you are, then." How I failed at trying not to giggle and said, "Well, I guess that means I am."

Like, how we both agreed that we were disgusted with my ex-crush. How he looked at me kinda serious and said, "I wish you were my girlfriend." How I replied, "I wish I was, too." How he grinned that lopsided grin of his and said, "Well, I guess that means you are, then." How I failed at trying not to giggle and said, "Well, I guess that means I am."

Oh my goodness, you guys had better be older than fourteen.

Uhm, excuse me but I don't see why.
People used to be married at 14, so why would be a problem dating at that age?
It isn't like they are going to 'do it' or anything, kiss at the most.

Uhm, excuse me but I don't see why.
People used to be married at 14, so why would be a problem dating at that age?
It isn't like they are going to 'do it' or anything, kiss at the most.

Yes, but people were a lot more mature at 14 back then. Mature enough to run a household, at least. I don't completely disagree, but I don't completely agree, either.

Awwwww how sweet.

Back
Top Bottom