Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsecrazychicklovingkid
Alright. Here goes. *takes deep breath* (this could take a while)

Part 1!!!!

Okay, so, I'm in this horse 4-H club see? And one of my friends, I use the term friends lightly, has a brother, he has to come with them to all the meetings with them, and I basically only remember his name half the times I see him and I, like, never talk to him. Well, he has chickens. So, naturally, he and my dad get to talking about coops, and chickens, etc., ect. Him, his mom, and his sister come over one day to get some chickens, me and his sister, Maggie, sit out in the front yard for the majority of the time playing with my dogs. I probably still didn't say anything to him, I'm a very nervous person around people I don't know, and, well, people in general. His parents and my parents are in a fairly long discussion about whatever parents talk about by now. I'm kinda just sitting there chatting with Maggie, didn't really notice him much. (At this time, I had decided I was never gong to date another guy, not even going to crush on anyone, never going to get married, and NEVER have children, ever. My mom was mad over that one. ) At this time I wasn't even considering liking him , I was 12 and he was 15, and he was kinda scary, he and Maggie have been homeschooled their whole lives and raised, kinda, well, different. They both carried HUGE knives, and NOT pocket knives, FIGHTING knives that are long and sharp and usually visible from a distance. They also make knives, and all sorts of that sorta thing. Kinda scary. *SKIP* We were at some kind of 4-H event thing, I don't remember what for exactly, but I brought a Louis La'mour(SP) book and was reading it. He sat down and was talking to me and my mom, like, he wouldn't shut up and we were like *GASP* this kid usually never talks to anyone. He's so shy and nervous all the time, even worse than me and I'm BAD. I was carrying on an in depth discussion with him about the book I was reading and some other good books by that author, and you know when you kind of get an inkling that maybe somebody is started to like you? Like crush on you? I got it then I was just like . At this point I'm focusing on that fact that he's wayy too old for me. I actually got mad that he might be ruining my plan of never liking, dating, or marrying, a guy. and I'm just like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Oh I was so mad. ...TO BE CONTINUED. (Don;t worry, I'm not nearly done)

Quote:

...CONTINUED.
Part 2!!!!!

Then came the county fair. Oh boy. So, at this point, I had decided I wanted to be homeschooled, so I was at the fair with my 20 chickens ALL day ALL 4 days. Didn't make it on BYC a single time that week. The thing was, one of my other friends had a big crush on him, so I was kinda just standing back, you know. AND, he was hanging around my mom CONSTANTLY. I mean like ALL the time!! A bunch of us girls we were all joking around like, hey Rach, I think Peter has a crush on your mom!! (Found out later that from the kinda old school way he's been raised, a girl's parents have to 'approve' of him, so THAT'S why he was doing that. That's also why at meetings he was, like, glued to my dad ) So Wednesday night, and bunch of the homeschool 'group' if you will, was riding the rides. My parents let me stay and go with them, since there would be plenty of adult supervision, and went ahead and went to church. For a while we watched the goat show since 3 of the girls were showing their goats, man my butt hurt after that one. I also had a fried oreo (it was delicious), but that's beside the point. So me and my friend Mellissa were walking through all the booths and stuff a ways in front of everybody else. We passed the one were you get a shirt for somebody with an animal and their name on it r something and she said "This would be such a waste of $20, what if you bought the person the shirt, then they broke up with you?" and we were discussing how much of a waste it would be. There was one that was a pink unicorn, and she was like, oh hey look you should get that one. And I was like I don't like pink. And she was like, well they could do it in brown. And I was like, well I like horses, not unicorns. And she was like, well they could take the horn off. And I was like, well, ya i guess, but I don;t have $20 to waste on that. Then we kept walking. Come to find out, Peter had been a bit behind us, and had heard the conversation. (This is where is gets interesting.)

So later on that night, we were closing up the chicken barn, they were about to turn out the lights, and just before they went out I was checking up on my Rooster DT, and he walked up to me and handed me a wal-mart sack, then the lights went out. I was kinda just like -__- and I walked outside, didn't open it, just walked out and we were standing there in the dark while my parents were talking to them, and they made me open it. It was the shirt!! In brown, with no horn. My name was missing and extra a, but oh well, it gets the point across well enough, he didn't know me that well and wouldn't have seen my name spelled on much to know it had an extra a in it, just about everybody else spells it wrong too. Oh well, before I totally lose the subject, back to the story! I felt awful cuz I kinda didn't say much of anything to him the next day..didn't wanna say something that sounded stupid. I didn't know this at the time, but later on my mom 'shared' with me that he had come to her first and asked if he could give it to me, she asked him if he had a crush on her daughter, he said is it that obvious? can't hide anything from moms! (hahaha) *skip* I'm now seeing him quite often at horse 4-H meetings and various other 4-H meetings and things, and conniving with Mellissa to figure out if he liked me or not.
tongue.png
He came with us to this guy's house for a day to cut cedar trees for our round pen. He came with us to our state chicken show, stayed the night too. (he's stayed overnight at our house more times than i can remember), I saw him the day we set everything up for the chicken show we had last November at the fairgrounds, and i saw him and talked to him all the next day at the show.
tongue.png
And then, one of the times two of my friends, me and him were in the concession stand, I backed right smack dab into him and I think i stepped on his foot. Lol!!
gig.gif
I don't remember whether that was at the fair or at the chicken show. hmm..I'll have to think on it. dun dun dun dun .... dun dun dun dun I got a very interesting PM on BYC from Duck one night.
horsecrazychicklo...

Today at 10:17 pm
Da story ain't over yet, we're still in, like, December of last year.
tongue.png

horsecrazychicklo...

Today at 10:24 pm
The very interesting message from Duck, said, (okay, not this exactly but something like this): Horsie!! Peter's facebook profile picture is of you!!!!!! (Immediately got on my mom's facebook and looked and SHE WAS RIGHT!! (she had been lurking on his facebook for quite some time now)(I didn't have a facebook at this time and he had just got his, like a day or so before that) and I was all like *GASP* *faints*
tongue.png
And, so, with much convincing and using of other people's facebooks, I got min e, and asked him why he did it. He said that he really liked the pic and really liked me and I was all like *FALLS OVER*
lol.png

Quote:

Part 1!!!!

Okay, so, I'm in this horse 4-H club see? And one of my friends, I use the term friends lightly, has a brother, he has to come with them to all the meetings with them, and I basically only remember his name half the times I see him and I, like, never talk to him. Well, he has chickens. So, naturally, he and my dad get to talking about coops, and chickens, etc., ect. Him, his mom, and his sister come over one day to get some chickens, me and his sister, Maggie, sit out in the front yard for the majority of the time playing with my dogs. I probably still didn't say anything to him, I'm a very nervous person around people I don't know, and, well, people in general. His parents and my parents are in a fairly long discussion about whatever parents talk about by now. I'm kinda just sitting there chatting with Maggie, didn't really notice him much. (At this time, I had decided I was never gong to date another guy, not even going to crush on anyone, never going to get married, and NEVER have children, ever. My mom was mad over that one. ) At this time I wasn't even considering liking him , I was 12 and he was 15, and he was kinda scary, he and Maggie have been homeschooled their whole lives and raised, kinda, well, different. They both carried HUGE knives, and NOT pocket knives, FIGHTING knives that are long and sharp and usually visible from a distance. They also make knives, and all sorts of that sorta thing. Kinda scary. *SKIP* We were at some kind of 4-H event thing, I don't remember what for exactly, but I brought a Louis La'mour(SP) book and was reading it. He sat down and was talking to me and my mom, like, he wouldn't shut up and we were like *GASP* this kid usually never talks to anyone. He's so shy and nervous all the time, even worse than me and I'm BAD. I was carrying on an in depth discussion with him about the book I was reading and some other good books by that author, and you know when you kind of get an inkling that maybe somebody is started to like you? Like crush on you? I got it then I was just like . At this point I'm focusing on that fact that he's wayy too old for me. I actually got mad that he might be ruining my plan of never liking, dating, or marrying, a guy. and I'm just like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Oh I was so mad. ...TO BE CONTINUED. (Don;t worry, I'm not nearly done)

Quote:

...CONTINUED.
Part 2!!!!!

Then came the county fair. Oh boy. So, at this point, I had decided I wanted to be homeschooled, so I was at the fair with my 20 chickens ALL day ALL 4 days. Didn't make it on BYC a single time that week. The thing was, one of my other friends had a big crush on him, so I was kinda just standing back, you know. AND, he was hanging around my mom CONSTANTLY. I mean like ALL the time!! A bunch of us girls we were all joking around like, hey Rach, I think Peter has a crush on your mom!! (Found out later that from the kinda old school way he's been raised, a girl's parents have to 'approve' of him, so THAT'S why he was doing that. That's also why at meetings he was, like, glued to my dad ) So Wednesday night, and bunch of the homeschool 'group' if you will, was riding the rides. My parents let me stay and go with them, since there would be plenty of adult supervision, and went ahead and went to church. For a while we watched the goat show since 3 of the girls were showing their goats, man my butt hurt after that one. I also had a fried oreo (it was delicious), but that's beside the point. So me and my friend Mellissa were walking through all the booths and stuff a ways in front of everybody else. We passed the one were you get a shirt for somebody with an animal and their name on it r something and she said "This would be such a waste of $20, what if you bought the person the shirt, then they broke up with you?" and we were discussing how much of a waste it would be. There was one that was a pink unicorn, and she was like, oh hey look you should get that one. And I was like I don't like pink. And she was like, well they could do it in brown. And I was like, well I like horses, not unicorns. And she was like, well they could take the horn off. And I was like, well, ya i guess, but I don;t have $20 to waste on that. Then we kept walking. Come to find out, Peter had been a bit behind us, and had heard the conversation. (This is where is gets interesting.)

So later on that night, we were closing up the chicken barn, they were about to turn out the lights, and just before they went out I was checking up on my Rooster DT, and he walked up to me and handed me a wal-mart sack, then the lights went out. I was kinda just like -__- and I walked outside, didn't open it, just walked out and we were standing there in the dark while my parents were talking to them, and they made me open it. It was the shirt!! In brown, with no horn. My name was missing and extra a, but oh well, it gets the point across well enough, he didn't know me that well and wouldn't have seen my name spelled on much to know it had an extra a in it, just about everybody else spells it wrong too. Oh well, before I totally lose the subject, back to the story! I felt awful cuz I kinda didn't say much of anything to him the next day..didn't wanna say something that sounded stupid. I didn't know this at the time, but later on my mom 'shared' with me that he had come to her first and asked if he could give it to me, she asked him if he had a crush on her daughter, he said is it that obvious? can't hide anything from moms! (hahaha) *skip* I'm now seeing him quite often at horse 4-H meetings and various other 4-H meetings and things, and conniving with Mellissa to figure out if he liked me or not.
tongue.png
He came with us to this guy's house for a day to cut cedar trees for our round pen. He came with us to our state chicken show, stayed the night too. (he's stayed overnight at our house more times than i can remember), I saw him the day we set everything up for the chicken show we had last November at the fairgrounds, and i saw him and talked to him all the next day at the show.
tongue.png
And then, one of the times two of my friends, me and him were in the concession stand, I backed right smack dab into him and I think i stepped on his foot. Lol!!
gig.gif
I don't remember whether that was at the fair or at the chicken show. hmm..I'll have to think on it. dun dun dun dun .... dun dun dun dun I got a very interesting PM on BYC from Duck one night.

horsecrazychicklo...

tongue.png

horsecrazychicklo...

The very interesting message from Duck, said, (okay, not this exactly but something like this): Horsie!! Peter's facebook profile picture is of you!!!!!! (Immediately got on my mom's facebook and looked and SHE WAS RIGHT!! (she had been lurking on his facebook for quite some time now)(I didn't have a facebook at this time and he had just got his, like a day or so before that) and I was all like *GASP* *faints*
tongue.png
And, so, with much convincing and using of other people's facebooks, I got min e, and asked him why he did it. He said that he really liked the pic and really liked me and I was all like *FALLS OVER*
lol.png

THIS has to be the most mushily adorable thing I have ever heard of!
clap.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
bun.gif
woot.gif
to you guys!

Quote:

Part 1!!!!

Quote:

...CONTINUED.
Part 2!!!!!

tongue.png
tongue.png
gig.gif

horsecrazychicklo...

tongue.png

horsecrazychicklo...

tongue.png
lol.png

And so then he started coming to church with us every Wednesday and Sunday and I'm all like
yesss.gif
and so it's really kool cuz he's with us all of Sundays and at the end of Wednesdays. And in the time period between then and now, he said he was boring, and I told him it didn't count unless he gave me 10 good reasons that can't be disproved, so he got to #3 and we disproved them all and he gave up.
tongue.png
And so, this one night coming back from church in the car in the dark, he gives (did I mention it takes an hour to get to my church from my house?) anways and he gives me his 10 reasons why he likes me, and it's not really a list, well, it's like this: He said that I may not be the very tallest flower in the field, but he saw that smaller flower out of all the others, because that flower, had more heart then all of them. and I'm all like melting over on my side of the car.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom