Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

I don't know about the 'have kids' part, but I at least want to foster, and we are going to get married, eventually anyways.
tongue.png
I've held his hand twice, put my head on his shoulder once, and come to the conclusion that I love him..which is good cuz he loves me too.
tongue.png
And he used to think nobody could ever catch him off guard..psh so much for that.
gig.gif

You are unable to have kids?

Quote:
Da story ain't over yet, we're still in, like, December of last year.
tongue.png

horsecrazychicklo...

Today at 10:24 pm
The very interesting message from Duck, said, (okay, not this exactly but something like this): Horsie!! Peter's facebook profile picture is of you!!!!!! (Immediately got on my mom's facebook and looked and SHE WAS RIGHT!! (she had been lurking on his facebook for quite some time now)(I didn't have a facebook at this time and he had just got his, like a day or so before that) and I was all like *GASP* *faints*
tongue.png
And, so, with much convincing and using of other people's facebooks, I got min e, and asked him why he did it. He said that he really liked the pic and really liked me and I was all like *FALLS OVER*
lol.png

And so then he started coming to church with us every Wednesday and Sunday and I'm all like
yesss.gif
and so it's really kool cuz he's with us all of Sundays and at the end of Wednesdays. And in the time period between then and now, he said he was boring, and I told him it didn't count unless he gave me 10 good reasons that can't be disproved, so he got to #3 and we disproved them all and he gave up.
tongue.png
And so, this one night coming back from church in the car in the dark, he gives (did I mention it takes an hour to get to my church from my house?) anways and he gives me his 10 reasons why he likes me, and it's not really a list, well, it's like this: He said that I may not be the very tallest flower in the field, but he saw that smaller flower out of all the others, because that flower, had more heart then all of them. and I'm all like melting over on my side of the car.
lol.png

Aw. :3 You're so lucky you have a crush.

Back
Top Bottom