Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

I had a ton of fun with F (the new moniker for the guy who is crushing on me) yesterday. He would not stop staring at me all night, even when I was across the room! And we talked, and played "Duck, Ray gun, Pond scum" (a family variant of rock, paper, scissors) and we laughed. Man, that guy is fun!
wee.gif

Well, I gave him the picture. As a joke I gave him one of the back of me, so he couldn't see my face :p But I didn't exactly get the response I was looking for... he just said whoever took it did a good job with the editing :p

SCM ~ If I were you, I would file that guy under:
Creepy
Stalker
Spy

Sorry, but that would freak me out :p

Actually, he just likes me :3

He wouldn't come over one day and said that he had stuff to do, and when I came back, mom said: "He's just being awkward."

Me: "Why?"

Mom: "Because he likes you."

Me: "Are you sure?"

Mom: "His mother has told me."

Me: O___O ((
wee.gif
))

Well, SCM, sometimes, guys really show it when they like a girl. Sometimes, they don't! Take my word for it, it's happened to me twice. -__- One guy once, he started hanging out with me, like, a lot, and he would even come over and sit by me occasionally, and he said hi to me every time he saw me, made LOTS of jokes, and took up every opportunity to hug me (or at least try, I'm not really the hug type), until he asked if I wanted to go out with him. Another friend would say no every time one if my friends asked if he liked me, then....school is out, I switch to public school, and couple of months ago, I saw him at a viewing. Then friended him on facebook, and he starts doing some kinda flirting, while chatting on facebook. By this time, I've already decided that I'm in love with Peter so I'm just going >>_<< shut-up. :p But, before I knew Peter liked me, he had a funny way of showing that (in his own words) he was crazy over me ^^ because I was starting to think he DIDN'T like me. :p I even found out on Sunday, that he had a big crush on me way before I even had the slightest idea that he might possibly have liked me. When I, like, only remembered his name half of the time. :p So, sometimes it's obvious if a guy likes you. Sometimes, IT'S NOT. :D
I hope that's the case for me. My crush is like, completely blank. We have the strangest relationship. He's my brother's best friend for coming up on like, 7 years now, and my friend's brother. Really, really awkward. But he's just my type, even if he can't take hints. I've crushed on him for about a year now. He's about the only guy I've ever met that's around my age that jokes with me about being a vegetarian, but it doesn't come off as offensive. And he comes from a large family, where he's like a third parent, so obviously he's responsible. And he plays guitar and does archery, so that's a couple of his many pluses. Those blue eyes
and the fact that he's actually taller than me helps too! I'm almost as tall as my (almost) 17 year old brother. But yeah. You've given me hope. Don't mean to hijack the post.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom