Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

:hugs I'm so sorry, Techno. That stinks a lot. I know it probably won't be much help, but I'm here for you if you want someone to talk to.

*sniff* Thanks. I will probably be ranting on for awhile. It's not my best time right now, and for this to happen hasn't helped either.
Ranting is fine with me. I don't mind listening at all.

However, I think Chic CAN will have to do the wisdom-offering since I'm not much good at offering advice.

Thanks Chic. I'm a bit better now, and I'm heading to my next archery tournament to shoot the crap out of targets like it's the zombie apocalypse. Shabam >:3
Well that should be good for your mood, seeing as you're so insanely good at it. :D Good luck, although you're unlikely to need any to do really well.

Aww, thanks for the compliments!!! They're quite motivating. :D

Everything turned out alright, my final score was 224 out of 300, which is a bit disheartening but better than my last round.

Cool beans! I was thinking of attempting archery, just to know how. Maybe I'll ask for a bow for Christmas from the old man. I don't like compounds which is what we have. My mom had a standard and I was much better at that one.

Well I hope you feel much better Techno. Be honest with yourself and others and at least you will have far less regret than doing the other. Life is just unpredictable :/

Back
Top Bottom