Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

:hugs I'm so sorry, Techno. That stinks a lot. I know it probably won't be much help, but I'm here for you if you want someone to talk to.

Try being honest for once. your heart will be broken if you aren't and will be broken if rejected. Then if he accepts you actually have something to look forward to/

*sniff* Thanks. I will probably be ranting on for awhile. It's not my best time right now, and for this to happen hasn't helped either.
Ranting is fine with me. I don't mind listening at all.

However, I think Chic CAN will have to do the wisdom-offering since I'm not much good at offering advice.

Thanks Chic. I'm a bit better now, and I'm heading to my next archery tournament to shoot the crap out of targets like it's the zombie apocalypse. Shabam >:3
Well that should be good for your mood, seeing as you're so insanely good at it. :D Good luck, although you're unlikely to need any to do really well.

Aww, thanks for the compliments!!! They're quite motivating. :D

Everything turned out alright, my final score was 224 out of 300, which is a bit disheartening but better than my last round.

Cool beans! I was thinking of attempting archery, just to know how. Maybe I'll ask for a bow for Christmas from the old man. I don't like compounds which is what we have. My mom had a standard and I was much better at that one.

Well I hope you feel much better Techno. Be honest with yourself and others and at least you will have far less regret than doing the other. Life is just unpredictable :/

Back
Top Bottom