Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

I hope somebody has a crush on me...

Maybe
idunno.gif
I am sure somebody does. You are really nice, so i am pretty sure somebody likes you.

All I'm saying is yeah, there are some jerks out there. But we aren't all bad. I mean, apparently I'm at least good enough to catch myself an awesome girlfriend!

I don't think guys are annoying Jerks. Even though I have had three boyfriends and all three of them where jerks. My current BF (Joe) is really sweet. It depends on the guy

Quote:

Exactly

Quote:
Yep, there are good guys out there! And yes, Lea's the one! We had a nice talk yesterday afternoon while looking at pictures on Facebook. First, she realized that she doesn't have a crush on that other guy. Then, I kind of asked her to be my girlfriend in a round about kind of way... and here we are!

Yep, there are good guys out there! And yes, Lea's the one! We had a nice talk yesterday afternoon while looking at pictures on Facebook. First, she realized that she doesn't have a crush on that other guy. Then, I kind of asked her to be my girlfriend in a round about kind of way... and here we are!

Sweet!

Exactly

You two seem to fit! :)

Back
Top Bottom