Post your daily egg basket collection

Not today, but recent. I do have a cockerel, almost rooster... But he's a Blue (BBS) Ameraucana. I do have a matching pullet, almost hen. They all hatched on August 28th, 2022.
Ooh! I want a white layer! What breed is yours? Maybe I’ll add a Polish next go-round..

Ooh! I want a white layer! What breed is yours? Maybe I’ll add a Polish next go-round..
This is going to sound hilarious... But my Frizzled Easter Egger lays that white egg. She is all white and all Frizzled. LOL I think she's more of a Frizzled Leghorn. I was expecting blue/green eggs. And I watched her pop out a white one. Sorry, but this is the best picture I have of her at the moment.

Attachments

• 20230108_221411.jpg
    20230108_221411.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 14
This is going to sound hilarious... But my Frizzled Easter Egger lays that white egg. She is all white and all Frizzled. LOL I think she's more of a Frizzled Leghorn. I was expecting blue/green eggs. And I watched her pop out a white one. Sorry, but this is the best picture I have of her at the moment.
Wow! I honestly would much prefer an EE to lay white than to lay brown! That’s pretty unique!

Orpingtons and Rocks are two of my FAVORITE breeds! If I had to pick a breed to keep forever (just one), they would be in my top 5!
This is my first flock (4 BO and 4 BR), and I couldn't be happier with them! Great egg layers (although, I'd love some colorful eggs in the future), overall no major health issues (except one of the BR has a minor bumblefoot that I'm treating - she's a chunky gal, and low on the pecking order, so I'm a bit concerned about her health - my husband calls her "Big Hefty" LOL - had to lower the roosts for her, poor girl), and the sweetest gals ever! I just LOVE them to pieces! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom