Post your daily egg basket collection

Iluveggers

Crossing the Road
Jun 27, 2021
NYS
I love seeing the different eggs in everyone’s flocks! We chicken-sit for family and friends often, and my favorite part is collecting eggs and seeing the different colors, patterns, and sizes. I also follow the “How Many Eggs Did You Get Today” thread, and hope this one is a place people can come daily and post pics of their egg hails!

Here is mine:
1689800502506.jpeg

That's a lovely basket of eggs! At the moment, I have Buff Orps and Barred Rocks - their eggs look VERY similar. Next spring I'm planning to add some COLOR - an olive layer, a couple blue layers, a cream layer, and a dark brown layer - I can't wait!!

That's a lovely basket of eggs! At the moment, I have Buff Orps and Barred Rocks - their eggs look VERY similar. Next spring I'm planning to add some COLOR - an olive layer, a couple blue layers, a cream layer, and a dark brown layer - I can't wait!!
I would love to see them, even if they are the same-ish shade! We added a bunch of tan-laying chicks this year, mainly because their personalities tend to be the best!

Get a lot of photos of your eggs, especially the unique ones...
I had one purple egg from a blue copper maran, one time, and she only laid the one. I tried to hatch it , but it only developed a little and quit, so I could not blow it out. I only had a couple picks I wish I took more.
$cz.PNG

I am on my 4th generation of the gray egg layers, my 4th gen is not laying yet.
!@a.PNG

(Don't ask for hatching eggs, I have no rooster.)

I love seeing the different eggs in everyone’s flocks! We chicken-sit for family and friends often, and my favorite part is collecting eggs and seeing the different colors, patterns, and sizes. I also follow the “How Many Eggs Did You Get Today” thread, and hope this one is a place people can come daily and post pics of their egg hails!

Here is mine:
View attachment 3582367
Love the speckled one. We get a speckled one too but it's much paler.

Attachments

• IMG_20230720_150028.jpg
    IMG_20230720_150028.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom