Post your exotic/domestic duck aviary/pool pics

Heres the pond. I still need to get some pebbles or something to put around the sandstone to keep them from dragging in dirt.

I got bored and was curious to see how hight the pump would force the water. The box says 12ft.
48551_105_2974_copy.jpg

48551_105_2973_copy.jpg

Ringed teal, silver bahama pintails, and mandarins enjoying the water
48551_105_2966_copy.jpg

48551_105_2985_copy.jpg

48551_105_2967_copy.jpg

48551_105_2969_copy.jpg

48551_105_2983_copy.jpg

posing..
48551_105_2979_copy.jpg

Thank you for sharing KansasKid.
Love those beautiful birds. It is awesome how much work you have put into your aviary.
I always know its your birds cause of the date on the picture!
LOL
Just lovely.
love.gif

Beth

Nice set ups folks.. I am im pressed at all the young people that are into the waterfowl. I hope my sons follow in your foot steps. My dad and I have enjoyed it together for 20+ years..

We just got done with our dream pen mid-October and are making some changes. (ok well dream pen, we didn;t dream i up till I got a pair of Ruddy Ducks this yeaer and I started researching what they needed) we went from 35 waterfowl in 2009 to 128 this year, i have to stop looking.. we want to put up tin or something around the bottom. My birds just sit at the south side of the pen and stare at the wide open water behind them... (our 1 acre pond) poor things! I feel bad for them!

Last edited:
yup lol.
lau.gif
gig.gif

Kinda like my signature in a picture.

if i took the time i could go in to the settings and reset the date but my camera sucks batteries within a few minutes and its a pain to reset it every time i put new in. So when i do use the pictures for anything i usually just crop it off.

oh, i do know what you mean about the batteries.
i have used my sons camera, and it seems like as soon as i set it up,
it says low battery!

Yup, leave it as your signature!
I can say, oh those are not your ducks!
Those ducks belong to KansasKid,
it has his signature!

heheheheheh

Quote:
I got lucky. I got my tin from a pheasant bird farmer that got out of the business a few years ago, and if i build another pen he'll let me have more as long as i'm the one that tears it down. His pens were, i know 200 long and about 100 wide. and theres 3 of them!

BTW. I am still very envious of your set up and birds!

Back
Top Bottom