Post your favorite duck breeds here!

DUCKGIRL89

Songster
8 Years
Apr 28, 2011
TN
My favorite normal duck breeds in order are.....
Welsh harlequins
Rouens
Runners
Khaki campbells
Anconas
Cayugas
Buff orpintons

And these are my favorite bantam duck breeds in order
Calls
Mini silver appleyard
Mardirens (i think thats how you spell it lol)
East indies.

when I get older and move out my goal is going to be to have all these breeds

Whats you favorite breeds?

I can't really say what my favorite it, since I only have adult mallards and baby Cayugas and Anconas.

I think my fave will be Anconas, but those Cayugas are so dang cute......this is a hard one!

You have a buff and a khaki right? And I mean like what breeds do you like for colors?

You have a buff and a khaki right? And I mean like what breeds do you like for colors?

I've only own (currently
wink.png
) Welsh Harlequins and Mallards, but my favorite would be Welsh Harlequins (even as ducklings.) They're so friendly
big_smile.png

You dont' like patterned breeds? That is opposite of a lot of people, I would guess. I LOVE Anconas because they are so patterned and different from each other.

DuckGirl...I TOTALLY forgot about my new girls!!!! Funny, huh? I gotta admit....My Buff IS BEAUTIFUL and I wouldn't mind getting a couple more. My Khaki is gorgeous, too.

Who am I kidding? I can't just pick one. But if I HAD to....Ancona I think!

ETA: Ummmmmm.....WHAT?!?!?!??! Buff is LAST on your list? WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? Uh, oh.....we may have a problem.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Yeah, I like anconas to, I would have some if my mom let me hehehe. And I love patterned ducks! But we aernt all the same right?

Back
Top Bottom