Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here one of our chicken's first egg not sure by who. We have several that are suppose to start laying soon.
60495_egg2.jpg

60495_egg1.jpg

60495_040.jpg

Quote:
Oh my gosh it is so tiny! Is that from a bantam or a standard sized chicken? Its so cute - that would be perfect in a Bento box for lunch!

Finally!! We thought it would be from our RSL since their combs are so red, but it came from our Beta female BR. Loved the egg song.

Next to a Costco XL
57124_img_2482.jpg

In it's little shrine the girls made - I think we will end up blowing and displaying our $1500 egg!! Tiny, but ours!
57124_img_2484.jpg

Noticed our black Australorp acting strangely this afternoon, twice back in the coop. Nothing in the egg box but she left us a little present in a bowl shaped depression in the bedding.

She is about 21 weeks old by our estimation (bought as a fairly good sized chick from a feed store)

1stegg.JPG

Last edited:
First egg today from my black sexlink 18 weeks old! Pinkish brown about 2 1/2 inches long. Nice and clean and perfect just sitting all alone in the nesting box! Put it in the bowl for the pic, now it is in the refrigerator!

I forgot to add my first duck eggs!!!
celebrate.gif
ya.gif

Picture of my very first duckie egg (accidentally fell and broke)
sad.png

53087_duckegg2.jpg

First time eating Duck Eggs!!!
droolin.gif

Picture of my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th duck eggs
53087_bigduck1.jpg

53087_bigduck2.jpg

Cooking (DOUBLE YOLKS!!!)
53087_crackedegg2.jpg

Right before i ate them!
53087_cookedegg1.jpg

They were good!!!
thumbsup.gif

oh i can not wait to post on this thread with my egg. i love looking at these! thanks to everyone who is sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom