Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is an up to date picture, It may have been in the early AM II'm not 100% sure she was clucking up a storm last night so I knew something was up. She is a young girl, I got her as a chick at a Tractor Supply store, in April.

Two first eggs laid a few days ago by Penny, a Rhode Island Red about to get scrambled!

I watched this one get laid by my favorite chicken, Antoine (a golden sex link) this morning!
wee.gif
It's his first egg! It's so little!

This is a big whopper of a first egg laid by Jesus (a black sex link) it's almost as big as the large eggs we have in the fridge from the supermarket!
ep.gif

I'm trying to get lucky and watch one of my hens lay one! I love watching birds lay eggs, I used to watch my mothers pet Dove lay her eggs. Hopefully I will get to see one of my hens lay one.

Really? You have a cockerel that lays eggs? You said, "I watched this one get laid by my favorite chicken, Antoine (a golden sex link) this morning!
wee.gif
It's his first egg! It's so little!"

Did I miss something? My rooster hasn't laid an egg yet! What's your secret?

Really? You have a cockerel that lays eggs? You said, "I watched this one get laid by my favorite chicken, Antoine (a golden sex link) this morning!
wee.gif
It's his first egg! It's so little!"
Then your other cockerel, named Jesus, laid an egg!

Did I miss something? My rooster hasn't laid an egg yet! What's your secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom