Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently keeping mine in until 1 or 2. I do let them roost in their favorite tree an coop them when they come down. Right now one of my girls is raising a huge fuss to be let out but I know her game. She'd run for the woods! She's about to pop!
OMG, that is so true. I think you are on to her.! Keep her in, she'll have to lay it somewhere in the Coop. Mine would sometimes lay it on the floor not in the box, but now she's laying in the box. They are so funny!

My very first egg(s)!! So excited!!!

Hopefully both pictures show up! We had one good one & two not so much.

Just when I thought a regular sized chicken egg couldn't get smaller than my EE's green one, my huge Black Australorp lays a really small thing! It was her first, so I'm hoping for some more size in her next few!

Getting the first egg from every chicken is so exciting, for the bird and me. We used our first dozen (mostly EE's) to fry fish and zucchini. My dad kept saying, these eggs are making the food taste so much better, there's almost a sweet taste!

My very first egg(s)!! So excited!!!
Hopefully both pictures show up! We had one good one & two not so much.
ohhhhh, that looks like a double yoker to me...Mine did that for awhile, double yokers, then shell less etc., but now pretty normal..Congrats

I got my very first egg today!!! One of my 22 weeks old Buff orpington laid it, but I don't know which one ! Lol

I am so excited!! Having chickens is so cool!!

I got my very first egg today!!! One of my 22 weeks old Buff orpington laid it, but I don't know which one ! Lol

I am so excited!! Having chickens is so cool!!
Very nice! Soon you will be able to tell who lays what!

My 20/22 week old Barred Rock laid her first egg Monday and one every other day since. They are small, good shell thickness, perfect shape, light brown. She is a little on the small side. I wonder if she and her eggs will get any bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom