Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot.gif

Well we finely got our fisrt egg from our girls. They don't have names os I call her #1. as she did it first. She missed the nest box this time and layed it on the poop board. Well maybe she will learn. LOL

I call her #1. as she did it first. She missed the nest box this time and layed it on the poop board. Well maybe she will learn. LOL The lady that did the deed is the gold one.

Well we finely got our fisrt egg from our girls. They don't have names os I call her #1. as she did it first. She missed the nest box this time and layed it on the poop board. Well maybe she will learn. LOL I call her #1. as she did it first. She missed the nest box this time and layed it on the poop board. Well maybe she will learn. LOL The lady that did the deed is the gold one.
congratulations collecting eggs is one of most favoritest things to do ...my one Chicken had been laying in the corner of the coop for about 3 weeks ...until my reds started laying in the nest box from get go ...so now she does too ...maybe cause there was eggs in the boxes it made her wanna too

I looked in the nest boxes today, and I found 3 eggs! I was so happy!! I don't know which chicken or chickens laid them. I have 5 and they're 27 weeks, and have been waiting for this day since they arrived as chicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom