Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 week old road island red eggs.

What a pretty Olive Egger egg. Hope our 20 week old EE makes them as nice as that! And 16 weeks for RIR eggs - you go, girls!

Last edited:
ooh the wait is killing me! Caggie, our Speckled Sussex finally started laying at nearly 30 weeks old and she has been a regular ever since.

However my 30PLUS week old Blue Weyandotte is holding out. The way her comb etc is so red you would think she was laying them all day long (and no they are not hidden anywhere in the run/coop - we have checked. Her name is Pearl AKA hovercraft because she has an ***** like would you not believe LOL - I think she will lay a dozen on her first try!

Then my Olive Egger - Olive Oil - is also holding out. She is also apx 30 weeks old. Bringing up the rear (in age) is Roxy the barred rock (22?) and Bossy and Lily the Lavender Orpingtons who are only 12 weeks.

Come on big girls - I want more than 1 egg a day!!

Congrats from another Lisa that loves BBT!! My son's hamsters name is Sheldon!!
smile.png
I've considered that name for a rooster if we get a second one. Or House/Wilson. Lol

Or maybe Howard? He's kind of the self-proclaimed Daun Juan of the group, isn't he? And he definitely sports the brightest plumage, clothing-wise! :)

Or maybe Howard?  He's kind of the self-proclaimed Daun Juan of the group, isn't he?  And he definitely sports the brightest plumage, clothing-wise! :)

LOL.... you are right about Howard but I have a friend named Howard. Our current rooster is Bob, named after an ex bf that has the same jerk like quality. He named himself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom