Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEUTIFUL SHADOW HERE LAYED THIS EGG TODAY!! SO EXITING!!

I have asked this before but I forgot the answer. how old do silkies start lay? So in other words... how old is shadow?

Had to post a picture of my eggs. My girls are finally laying! We have 3 RIR and 6 EE hens. Hoping to get some blue ones soon. My EE's were right around 10 1/2 months old before they started laying. So there is hope for the late bloomers. These were from 2 days.
Love the olive color one! Occasionally I get 1 that color. Don't know from whom it comes from but that's ok. I'm happy when I get it
1f603.png

BEUTIFUL SHADOW HERE LAYED THIS EGG TODAY!! SO EXITING!!

I have asked this before but I forgot the answer. how old do silkies start lay? So in other words... how old is shadow?
Lucky! I WISH I had some, or even 1 Silkie. Laying or not
1f603.png
I think they are so dang cute!!! Maybe sometime in the near future I'll come across one, or some? I'm forever looking at the re-homing thread, hoping to find one! I won't give up until I have a Silkie or 2 or 3 or 6 or more! Lol
Maybe I'll make a birthday wish post for one in June
1f601.png
What do you think?

I have two Ameracauna pullets, one Wheaten and a Blue Wheaten. They are 37 weeks old. I finally got my first egg out of one of them. Not sure which one laid the egg. It's the blue/green one in the middle.It was 43 g.

I know exactly what you mean eggshelli, lol!!!!! Mine was 6 months and one week, sheesh that was an eternity. We now have another hen laying as we found two eggs this morning, yes!!!!

I have two Ameracauna pullets, one Wheaten and a Blue Wheaten. They are 37 weeks old. I finally got my first egg out of one of them. Not sure which one laid the egg. It's the blue/green one in the middle.It was 43 g.
Beautiful eggs! I was educating some young family members by showing them your eggs. They thought eggs only were white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom