Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh your silkie mix is so cute. What is she mixed with? I am asking because I have. Silkie mix and can't figure out what else she is mixed with either. Here is her picture.

I honestly don't know, I chose her for her colours from a breeder who had tens of different breeds and even she said she had no idea. Your Darthy looks similar, she too has nice colouring.

I honestly don't know, I chose her for her colours from a breeder who had tens of different breeds and even she said she had no idea. Your Darthy looks similar, she too has nice colouring.

The breeder I hatched her from said she had silkies and Easter eggers and that's who she though she was mixed with. She wasn't sure either. I must say even not knowing her breed she is one lovey, sweet, and fun girl. She loves to be held and hugged. Very nice breed of hen.

Here is the first egg from our New Hampshire, Ashley. She is approximately 20 weeks. I hope that her sisters follow her lead.

Here is the first egg from our New Hampshire, Ashley. She is approximately 20 weeks. I hope that her sisters follow her lead.
awesome! Congrats. I have a hen that I think looks like yours and we aren't positive what she is but I was thinking new hampshire. Here she is
and I think one of these is her 1st egg, the other is my BA egg

awesome! Congrats. I have a hen that I think looks like yours and we aren't positive what she is but I was thinking new hampshire. Here she is and I think one of these is her 1st egg, the other is my BA egg

She looks just like my NH but, I cant make out her back end too well. Does she have a few black feathers in her tail. NH's do.

She looks just like my NH but, I cant make out her back end too well.  Does she have a few black feathers in her tail. NH's do.
yup she does have some black tail feathers. She is actually 23 weeks old. I think she looks younger though, she had gotten sick a few months ago and we really thought we'd lose her but she recovered. She got real vocal and started squatting last week so I really do think she's our 2nd layer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom