Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in angst here for more than a week because I couldn't see my girls in the coop via my camera!!! When I pulled up the program on my laptop, it said I had to download a Java update, so I did. Then it said my camera program was incompatible with my browser, but they were working on it!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
barnie.gif
Son now I got smart and made IE my "default" browser, and I CAN SEE MY GIRLS AGAIN!!!
ya.gif
So now I can see that there's one lovely egg in a nest box! Yay!!!!

I was in angst here for more than a week because I couldn't see my girls in the coop via my camera!!! When I pulled up the program on my laptop, it said I had to download a Java update, so I did. Then it said my camera program was incompatible with my browser, but they were working on it!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
barnie.gif
Son now I got smart and made IE my "default" browser, and I CAN SEE MY GIRLS AGAIN!!!
ya.gif
So now I can see that there's one lovely egg in a nest box! Yay!!!!

Yay! What fun, to be able to see them when you aren't actually there~!

One of my Dark Cornish girls is running back and forth between the coop and nesting boxes singing her head off all the way. I think I may have a first egg from her soon!

Here is a pic of our FIRST egg from our Easter Egger! Found it today 1/28/15. We thought she was a Leghorn but i guess not..Still waiting for an egg from our Golden Wyandotte.

I bought 6 chicks (Adverised as Ameraucanas) last August. This is the first two eggs that were layed a couple days ago. Obviously NOT Ameraucanas. Was looking for those pretty colored blue eggs. Got these green ones. Anyone in agreement that I have Olive Eggers??

lucky you! I am thinking what chicken to buy and then cross to get olive eggs. but I already have 2 cockerels, 1 was surprise, so I cannot get another one. maybe some other of your chicken will lay blue eggs for you!

Here is a pic of our FIRST egg from our Easter Egger! Found it today 1/28/15. We thought she was a Leghorn but i guess not..Still waiting for an egg from our Golden Wyandotte.
Do you have a picture of your EE? I have a white EE and the guy I bought her from thought the hatchery screwed up and sent him 5 white leghorns instead of 4, but the "fifth" leghorn was my EE marshmallow. He figured it out by looking at her legs. Leghorns have yellow legs, but hers were green.

Do you have a picture of your EE?  I have a white EE and the guy I bought her from thought the
hatchery screwed up and sent him 5 white leghorns instead of 4, but the "fifth" leghorn was my EE marshmallow.  He figured it out by looking at her legs.  Leghorns have yellow legs, but hers were green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom