Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm not really sure lol. I have 3 Americanas, the other 4 I have no idea.

I thought the one black one is a black sex link. She has really pretty brown feathers (mixed into the black) around her neck and down onto her breast. I have one that is a reddish blonde and two really big black hens, their feathers shine mallard green in the sun. Any ideas what they might be?

Well, I'm not really sure lol. I have 3 Americanas, the other 4 I have no idea.

I thought the one black one is a black sex link. She has really pretty brown feathers (mixed into the black) around her neck and down onto her breast. I have one that is a reddish blonde and two really big black hens, their feathers shine mallard green in the sun. Any ideas what they might be?
You have three Easter Eggers, a red sexlink, a black sexlink, and the other two are either Australorps or Jersey Giants depending on the color of the bottoms of the feet. Australorps should have white or grey, Giants have yellow.

You have three Easter Eggers, a red sexlink, a black sexlink, and the other two are either Australorps or Jersey Giants depending on the color of the bottoms of the feet. Australorps should have white or grey, Giants have yellow.

Definitely EE's in there. Ours look. almost identical. Such pretty birds!

thank you! by my guess, mine are around 28 weeks old now. the lady said they were 12 weeks old when bought them from her, so i'll just keep waiting. they both have red combs and my other 2 mixed breeds started laying at 29 weeks old and that was 5 weeks ago.

thank you!  by my guess, mine are around 28 weeks old now.  the lady said they were 12 weeks old when bought them from her, so i'll just keep waiting.  they both have red combs and my other 2 mixed breeds started laying at 29 weeks old and that was 5 weeks ago.

Oh wow. You've been waiting for a bit! Probably any day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom