Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my 1st bantam egg today! It is so cute, looks like a baby egg!
clap.gif

I came home yesterday and hubby said there was a surprise on the table for me. there was a little brown egg. I was so excited to see our first egg, I was nearly dancing. Here it is.
57274_chickens_153.jpg

wee.gif
ya.gif
frow.gif
celebrate.gif
love.gif
yippiechickie.gif
thumbsup.gif
droolin.gif

i couldn't stop smiling for about 45 minutes - my first eggs! i hadn't checked in about 2 days, but tonight when i went in for the head count. there in the dusky dark i saw them, 2 of them! at first i saw only one, but no! there were 2!!! oh my gosh - i can hardly contain myself
smile.png
my first flock, my first eggs - and they are perfect! i am one proud chicken mama. <3 my girls!!!! now if i only knew who to congratulate, lol.

56235_first_eggs_party_time_035.jpg

and a completely unrelated topic, and i hope no one minds - miss pearl has taken to morning foraging in the house. i have to fight her tooth and nail if i open the back door, she bullies her little brahma butt in the house! this is her annoying my dog in her bed in the closet. bella is not amused, lol.

56235_first_eggs_party_time_004.jpg

Quote:
i have an easter egger named alice too! she is grey with a black head and neck. and she is a snuggler
smile.png
i can't wait for her gift of beautiful, blue eggs <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom