Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

These two I've watched since the Doe brought them to the salt stump, they've lost their spots now.

The Fox (left, center) is getting it's winter coat filling in. Earlier this spring:

Things were pretty quiet the last month or so, the game cam got a new POV.

Nice little two by three
smile.png
I love the lopsided bucks like that. And that second shot is wonderful! I'd love to sit out on the back porch each morning and see that while I eat my breakfast.

She helped me locate the guinea nest the other day with 16 eggs in it.  I left 4 eggs in it and marked them with a Sharpie so that they would continue to use the nest and so I'd know which eggs were fresh.  Last night she came up to the door tail wagging like crazy and I could see she had something in her mouth.  She was so proud.  She held onto it for about an hour while she was lying on the kitchen floor and wouldn't give it up!  Finally when my sister-in-law stopped over and called her over to her she let it go.  It's not a game cam pic but I thought it was to funny not to share!

Aww so cute.

HEHE :) finally 4 hens nesting at once!!! we had to take the stuff out of the top right box b/c eventually they're gonna be fighting over boxes, b/c we have 4 more wynadottes laying

FLIPBOOK PHOTOS:....I was laughing my butt off when I saw this......its like Musical Nesting Boxes.....

Talk about women: never can make up their dang minds.....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom