Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Yes does help to have older dog train youngsters. You know it does pay to read instructions before using things, I left it up to dh to work the camera and he said the other day he didn't read the whole book. Oh well we'll do better next one.
I'm thinking I'd rather deal with the wild animals than the wild human animals. I bet New York City has raccoons and opossums they are everywhere. We had a rabies epidemic here about 6-7 yrs ago just about wiped out the raccoons but of course they have been making a come back I see them quite a bit on the game camera.

I found I have to refer to the instructions on the Bushnell camera now and then. I also have 3 wildgame brand cameras in 2 different models. I find I can wing it with these.

I am actually on long island not NYC so we do have deer and fox and weasels and stuff too.
I was just referring to how common and adaptable raccoons and opossum are that they are most likely in NYC. When I think of Long Island I think of summer homes for the rich, I'm sure that's not the case but seems that image has stuck in my head for some reason. Maybe because of Hurricane sandy. Did ya'll get hurt bad from that storm?

I found I have to refer to the instructions on the Bushnell camera now and then. I also have 3 wildgame brand cameras in 2 different models. I find I can wing it with these.
It does help to read the instructions. what are the names of your other game cameras? if you don't mind me asking.
smile.png

It does help to read the instructions. what are the names of your other game cameras? if you don't mind me asking.
smile.png

The other three are from Wildgame innovations. I have 2 of the N2 model that only do still pictures and caught them on sale at Menards for $35. The other Wildgame model is AX and will do videos. I paid about $70 for that one. I had trouble getting pictures from the bushnell this year until I reread the directions. You have to push setup after you are done with setup to enter on mode. Found this out after changing the time. The Wildgame brand will time out and enter the on mode itself.

The other three are from Wildgame innovations. I have 2 of the N2 model that only do still pictures and caught them on sale at Menards for $35. The other Wildgame model is AX and will do videos. I paid about $70 for that one. I had trouble getting pictures from the bushnell this year until I reread the directions. You have to push setup after you are done with setup to enter on mode. Found this out after changing the time. The Wildgame brand will time out and enter the on mode itself.
So which ones of those 2 the bushnell and the AX do you like the best.

So which ones of those 2 the bushnell and the AX do you like the best.

They are about the same except for the video option. So I guess the N2 without video. I do not use video as it uses batteries faster. Price is a major point for me. I can have more cameras out and get more info. These are easy to use and have held up. Most farm stores and hunting stores run sales on these in September-October. Sales are scarce now but there are still low priced ones available.

They are about the same except for the video option. So I guess the N2 without video. I do not use video as it uses batteries faster. Price is a major point for me. I can have more cameras out and get more info. These are easy to use and have held up. Most farm stores and hunting stores run sales on these in September-October. Sales are scarce now but there are still low priced ones available.
I think I'll look on Amazon and ebay too. thanks for info.

A friend of mine bought a Bushnell at Walmart for around $100. and loves it. I bought mine a couple of years or so ago from Walmart and it is a Primos Truth Cam Blackout camera. I takes good pictures. I use the video setting mostly. I use at least a 4gb SD memory card for video and sometimes a 8gb SD memory card. I can use the same cards in my regular digital camera. My game camera is about twice the size of the newer one but does a great job even in total darkness. Mine cost when it was new $140. It take D-cell batteries.

A friend of mine bought a Bushnell at Walmart for around $100. and loves it. I bought mine a couple of years or so ago from Walmart and it is a Primos Truth Cam Blackout camera. I takes good pictures. I use the video setting mostly. I use at least a 4gb SD memory card for video and sometimes a 8gb SD memory card. I can use the same cards in my regular digital camera. My game camera is about twice the size of the newer one but does a great job even in total darkness. Mine cost when it was new $140. It take D-cell batteries.

Thanks for the info, it helps when others have had success with a certain brand to make a wise decision.

Back
Top Bottom