Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

I guess I'll have to put my camera out somewhere. Haven't had it out in awhile. Never know what is lurking. Not long ago my husband put our house trash out the night before pickup. Big mistake. I told him not to but he was going to do it anyway. I always put it out the morning of pickup. I had had skunks get into it in the past so never put it out the night before. I saw a critter near the trash and thought it was a cat then it moved and it was a raccoon. It was into the trash. It was about 2am. I had a flashlight and it ran up a tree that was next to the spot we put the trash. I waited and waited but never saw it come down. I put a live trap out the next day and left it out for several days but didn't catch it. Guess who had to pick up the trash on the ground from the raccoon? It wasn't dear hubby.
roll.png

I had originally caught this bobcat on the game cam before I got this one up close and personal- less than 5 feet away. This photo was taken two days before he chewed a hole through the side of my chicken coop (through the run door) and killed 40 chickens. He was live trapped, transported away, and has already come back. Determined- is outside my coop and duck houses almost every night looking for a way in. Live traps are out once again...

Gorgeous creature. I would have shot him though
hmm.png

Lol yep, I love this pic. Won't be getting anymore of him though. Just found out last night from my hubby that some one shot him this year. :( I have been after him for years now..

Back
Top Bottom