Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

And we have a doe who likes to pose like a Hollywood star, plus a young buck is caught on camera, but in the transfer, somehow the pics got lost, darn it.
DSCF0008.JPG DSCF0011.JPG DSCF0012.JPG DSCF0013.JPG DSCF0015.JPG DSCF0017.JPG DSCF0024.JPG DSCF0025.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0026.JPG
    DSCF0026.JPG
    236.9 KB · Views: 9
Thanks, I like the camera pretty well. And that doe, there were even more pictures of her that somehow didn't transfer. On one, she had her face right in the camera. She acts like, "How do you like this side?" LOL. They really like our pasture, which used to be 100% woods. Of course, I wish the bear had been in range of the camera, dang it.

There is a sign at the end of our road that says Dead End, but once in awhile someone will go up it and get stuck in the sand because of their GPS.

The road that we live off of has one of those dead end signs, but nobody pays attention. They have to turn off that and veer up a hill to get to our place. And then, they had to drive through the gate which has a Beware of Dog sign hanging dead center of it. My husband went to a local flea market today, but just after he left our little alcove, he called me saying he was seeing all sorts of strange vehicles coming up in here, and that if someone came to the gate, to call him. Too much traffic, both human and vehicle, around here lately, but that was a first, two strange cars in four days just driving up to the house. We are definitely not far enough from civilization, though my older son calls our town Bumblesquat USA, LOL.

The road that we live off of has one of those dead end signs, but nobody pays attention. They have to turn off that and veer up a hill to get to our place. And then, they had to drive through the gate which has a Beware of Dog sign hanging dead center of it. My husband went to a local flea market today, but just after he left our little alcove, he called me saying he was seeing all sorts of strange vehicles coming up in here, and that if someone came to the gate, to call him. Too much traffic, both human and vehicle, around here lately, but that was a first, two strange cars in four days just driving up to the house. We are definitely not far enough from civilization, though my older son calls our town Bumblesquat USA, LOL.
Neighbor of ours has a very effective sign. SMILE AND WAVE TO THE CAMERAS! A camera to catch the rear license plate as they come down your drive would be good too.

Neighbor of ours has a very effective sign. SMILE AND WAVE TO THE CAMERAS! A camera to catch the rear license plate as they come down your drive would be good too.
Agreed. The gate post would be perfect, mounted on the backside of it to catch someone leaving. If they need to turn around, they just have to nose in and back out, not come through the gate, certainly not down to my house. Those are the ones that make me nervous.

Agreed. The gate post would be perfect, mounted on the backside of it to catch someone leaving. If they need to turn around, they just have to nose in and back out, not come through the gate, certainly not down to my house. Those are the ones that make me nervous.
Yes, I would be nervous too. Really makes you wonder what in the world they are thinking. Lost (and maybe not so smart), just plain old rude, or something more nefarious? None are good options to explain the behavior. Glad you had the game cam up!

There are some maps that show our road going through and some GPS's that also try to take some people down in. At the end is a nice big sand pit and there have been some vehicles that try to drive through the sand and of course get stuck. Hubby has pulled some people out of the sand but not any more. The sign says Dead End and if someone is stupid enough to drive up our road and get stuck, they can call a towing service.

Back
Top Bottom