Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Here are some recent pics from CT.

10060035.JPG
10140085.JPG
10220180.JPG
11030434.JPG

Nothing as impressive as thomasboyle's pics, certainly, but this is the first time I've caught a buck on camera inside the perimeter fence. He's young so I think he may be one of the twins that grew up here in and around our property. I think I caught one pic of him outside the fence as well in this set of pictures, seems the same size rack, though the picture was grainy, taken on a foggy, misty night. There were 93 photos on the camera over the past few nights, all deer except for some blowing grasses in a windstorm and the possum. No canines at all in the pasture within camera range so the deer must feel pretty safe partying out there lately.
DSCF0018.JPG

DSCF0057.JPG
DSCF0056.JPG

DSCF0072.JPG
DSCF0074.JPG
DSCF0089.JPG

The Sava camera works great and has good quality pictures. I use it primarily in the video mode. Both cameras are pretty much set the same. My other camera (Primos) lasts a long time on the 8 AA batteries. This one eats them up in 2 days .:thI have the timer set to turn the camera on at 10pm and off at 7am.
I kind of solved my battery problem with the Sava camera, I've been using rechargeable batteries in it. I don't know why it goes through batteries so fast. I thought about exchanging it but it takes really nice pictures and most nights I get some critters on it.

I kind of solved my battery problem with the Sava camera, I've been using rechargeable batteries in it. I don't know why it goes through batteries so fast. I thought about exchanging it but it takes really nice pictures and most nights I get some critters on it.

Ah, yeah, I only use normal batteries in it. If I use lithiums, they last even longer. It does take nice pictures and I love being able to preview on the screen so if there is nothing I want to see in more detail, I can just clear the card in the field and start over.

that looks like a big bear, is it the same bear that took a nap in front of your cam

Yes, he is a regular around here. I get pics of him once a week or so. He's a big guy, but not aggressive. I've caught him waiting for it to get dark in the bushes at the edge of the lawn and woods so he can snack at my winter bird feeders. I've walked by him (he was 25' away) to take the feeders in before he can get to them. I always go outside with a high powered flashlight so he does not have a chance to surprise me!

He does not bother the dogs or chickens or ducks, so I enjoy seeing him whenever we get the chance. We also see a smaller bear, could be his mate?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom