Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

This is a first for my game cam. The date is entirely incorrect. I downloaded over 300 pictures a week ago and reset this camera. When I checked today, there were, gulp, 566 pictures on it, yikes! Most were deer, some raccoons (dirty creatures crapped all over my picnic table on our deck, yuck) and our cat, but this guy is my best one yet. What say you? Bobcat? This camera keeps losing the date/time for some reason. @cmom have you had that issue with any of yours? I know we have some of the same ones. It has new batteries, too. Obviously , it isn't 4 p.m in these pictures, geez. And I had just corrected the time/date, too. Grr.
Bobcat.JPG
Bobcat2.JPG

Looks like a bobcat to me. I have reset my cameras and some for whatever reason the day/date/time changes. When I save the pictures I always tack the date on the end of the file so then I know the actual date the picture was taken.

Looks like a bobcat to me. I have reset my cameras and some for whatever reason the day/date/time changes. When I save the pictures I always tack the date on the end of the file so then I know the actual date the picture was taken.
I'll have to do that. This camera just will not keep time/date.
It looks like it's stalking something.
Maybe the fawns that are still pretty small. There were so many out there every single night and morning, it was insane. To get almost 570 pictures in a week is crazy! I've never had that happen before, seen so many deer congregate in the pasture every single night and day.

Figured it was, not much else that has that exact shape and size around here. Big kitty. Love it. I saw one once, many years ago, ran across the street as we were driving in a more remote area of the county not far from the house, but this was the first time we caught one on a camera. I hear predators much more than I see them around here. He/she sure has plenty of food to hunt here.

I've seen this guy (or gal) several time on camera. In this pic, it was less than 60 yards from the house ! Too close for my liking, as I have dogs and chickens.

IMG_3427.JPG

As I said, I have dogs, 3 of them, but it seems these deer use them as an early warning system. There are 5 deer, 2 mature does, and 3 fawns, that regularly bed down in my front yard, just 30 yards from my front door !

I live in a very rural area, surrounded by hundreds of acres of woods, and there is plenty of other places for them to bed ..... I just wonder about their motivation for staying so close .....

I feel very lucky to see them so often, and even talk to them from the front steps. As a deer hunter, I welcome this as well, because if you have does, the bucks will come, maybe affording me a shot from the bedroom window !!!

You can see my house and car just under the fawns chin.

IMG_0026 (1024x576).jpg

x

Attachments

• IMG_0026.JPG
    IMG_0026.JPG
    687.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0026 (1024x576).jpg
    IMG_0026 (1024x576).jpg
    763.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0026 (1024x576).jpg
    IMG_0026 (1024x576).jpg
    763.5 KB · Views: 11