Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Here is a picture from a camera identical to it.
DSCF000199 03.jpg

The only drawback is it takes the tiny micro SD card, but most of the good cameras do too. Every morning I take a walk around the property and collect the cards. I reload the cameras with blank reformatted cards. I also check on the birds while I'm out and then come in and put the cards in my computer check them and save anything worth saving and reformat them for the next morning. Just my routine. I have several cameras pointing at the coops from different angles. Good luck... Another identical camera.
DSCF000274 01.jpg

Love my tactacam cell cams. Paid $99. The service is from $5 a month for i think up to 250 pics, to $20 month for unlimited.
Some brands have a free 200 pics a month before the paid plans start.
Its nice getting a allert on my phone when something steps in front of the cam.

Hunting season i go unlimited, rest of the yr i do the $5 plan.

Love my tactacam cell cams. Paid $99. The service is from $5 a month for i think up to 250 pics, to $20 month for unlimited.

Please post some pictures from the cameras.

I don't have cell cams, so have to retrieve the pictures manually. But I can get 200 (or more) in one night, so I'd be angling for the unlimited :)

Back
Top Bottom